The Position Group Life Coordinator is being advertised to the Mosaïek Ministry Team. It is a full time position which will function in the Community ministry.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Schooling: Grade 12
- Tertiary Education: Secretarial Diploma, or
- Experience: 2-3 years related experience in customer services and administration
- Mosaiek Member – Pre-requisite
- Excellent Computer Literacy Skills
- Confident and pro-active individual with exceptional administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Patient. Assertive. Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Proven track record of high level of initiative
- Above Average Communication Skills. Able to Multi-task.
- Planning and coordinating skills. Ability to organize and manage event logistics
- Willing and able to work evenings and weekends
- Own transport with a valid driver’s license.
- To provide an efficient and professional liaison and administration to Community.
- Plan, execute and attend community, new group opportunities and relevant events/projects in Dieper, Nader and Verder
- Follow up of general enquiries
- Assist members in finding spaces of community in Mosaïek
- Distribute and follow up Planning Centre enquiries: Registrations and groups
- Update Planning Center Groups and registrations database
- Preparation and distribution of weekly material (guidelines and relevant documents for group leaders and facilitators)
- Follow up roster of volunteers for special services and weekly services
This position entails administrative support of the Community and Group Life ministry of Mosaïek. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting congregation members in finding spaces of community and following up on processes and projects. Administrative functions including, but not limited to, administering of volunteer team schedule, general correspondence to volunteers and members.
Application and CV’s can be send to email@example.com before or on Friday 11 January 2019.