Embark Foundation is a public benefit organisation that seeks to establish and duplicate sustainable projects within communities. Many projects have been initiated and aligned with organisations that are already successfully in place. We are involved in generating the necessary funds and resources to meet those needs by enlisting the help of the greater community. They are given the opportunity to be a part of something that is for the greater good of all through the building of meaningful relationships, and in doing so impart creative energy, vitality, dignity and a new sense of purpose and hope in people’s lives.
Embark Foundation has its roots deep within the community it serves, believing that all people, no matter what age, race, gender, social and economic position or abilities, have opportunities to contribute to society and promote social upliftment.
Our care-based, relationship-orientated projects are extended to:
- Abandoned babies – Florida Baby Home
- Abused children – Roodepoort Children’s Court
- Orphaned children – Jewels of Hope
- Physically impaired adults – Forest Farm and Haven
- Palliative care – Impilo House
- Senior citizens – West Rand Nutritional Feeding / Zandspruit Nutritional Feeding
- Children facing hunger – FACT Gauteng / FACT Mpumalanga
Annual fundraiser – Mosaïek Expo
For more information, contact Louise Rivett or telephonically on 011 268 4783.